Package Substations & Unit Substations
|The SALCON Electric’s Package Substations provide a compact and enclosed arrangement consisting of an MV circuit breaker, isolator or Ring Main Unit, an MV/LV Cast Resin Transformer housed within a ventilated enclosure and an LV Switchboard as one complete assembly. They are designed to satisfy customer’s requirements. Their design engenders a high level of flexibility that covers a wide range of application.|
- Ring Main Unit Transformer rating up to 2000 KVA
- Rated impulse voltage up to 13 KV on LV side & up to 95KV / 200KV on MV side
- Main busbars rated up to 6300A
- Protection Class up to IP54
- Ambient temperature up to 55 °C
- Type tested in accordance with IEC 61330 standard for higher safety
- Automation, monitoring and control system
- Oil or dry type transformers
- Extremely low noise transformer
- Robust design
- Designs with front as well as rear access
- Inherent safety features like impossibility to withdraw a live circuit breaker, impossible to open the door in live condition, etc.
- Panels are designed for fixed/draw out type ACBs or fixed /Draw out/Plug-in type MCCBs as incomer and outgoing depending upon the requirements of the customer.
- Ample cabling space both for incoming and outgoing cables.
- RAL 7035 color as standard
- Riyadh,AL-Manakh Industrial City P.O.Box 391700 , Riyadh 11365 Kingdom of Saudia Arabia
- Phone : (+966 11) 4555147/(+966 11) 4555148
- Fax : (+966 11) 4555142
- Mobile: (+966) 55 8888 313
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org